Eleaf i Konn 220W Mod
This variant is currently sold out
- Variable wattage: 1-220W
- Temperature control: 100'C-315'C / 200'F-600'F
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes) / 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
- Higher output of 220W: Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the iKonn 220 is capable of outputting a maximum power of 220W, providing you with a large amount of vapor production.
- Big concise 0.91-inch screen with dual battery bars: The iKonn 220 comes with a big 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface with dual battery bars respectively revealing the battery levels of two 18650 batteries.
- 2A maximum charging current for quick charge: With 2A maximum charging current, the batteries can be fully charged much more quickly.
- Battery balancing trickle charge system: A battery balancing trickle charge system is introduced into the iKonn 220 to bring two batteries to the equal level charge, which also ensures high security in charging.
- Preheat function & switchable interfaces: Preheat function allows the device to quickly heat up the coil at a higher wattage, providing you with a nice vaping experience. iKonn 220 also has three switchable display interfaces for you to choose from: Puff interface, Second interface, and Current (amp) interface.
- Dual circuit protection: The circuit protection system has both software and hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.
- Reverse polarity protection: Reverse polarity protection is fully achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board.
- Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
- 510 threading connection
- Powered by 2*18650 battery (not included)